I’ve been nominated for two awards: the Reader Appreciation Award and the Beautiful Blogger award. Awesome, right? It’s not the Nobel Prize or anything, but I’m super excited about it (thank you, Candace Knoebel).
As part of the deal, I have to give you seven facts about myself, so here goes:
1) I’m a pescatarian. (This means the only meat I eat is seafood. For like 5 years now, although bacon is still really tempting sometimes…)
2) I have six tattoos. (Yes, only six. For now…)
3) I’m going to school for environmental biology (or, as everyone always asks “So you want to save the world?” Yes….)
4) I save all the fortunes out of my fortune cookies. Don’t ask me why..
5) I’ve lived in Texas most of my life, but New Orleans is my favorite city ever (and I lived just outside it for two years. Awesome.)
6) Ireland and Costa Rica top the list of Places I Want to Visit.
7) I’d really, really like to learn either Japanese or Gaelic. Not sure why, as there’s not a big demand for either in Texas…
I also get to nominate seven other deserving bloggers, so here they are: Ruth Ellen Parlor; JM Randolph, accidentalstepmom; bottledworder; Albert Berg; Lori Dyan, Stuart A. Etter; and Fiction Fanatic.