I did pretty well with my reading goals for the month. I did not finish one of the books from my TBR pile, but I’m almost done with it, so I’ll finish it and another book this month to catch up. Here’s what I read in February:
1). Where My Heart Used to Beat, by Sebastian Faulks (read to review).
2) The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde (read for school, but worth a read, even if only at the sheer absurdity of the characters).
3) The Awakening, by Kate Chopin. (Read for my AWR class, but wow.)
4) Love Sick, by Cory Martin (read to review, but enjoyed a lot).
5) Suddenly Spellbound, by Erica Lucke Dean (read to review).
6) Simple Matters: Living with Less and Ending up with More, by Erin Boyle (I’m a huge fan of her blog, and this encourages my goal to simplify.).
7) Stone and Silt, by Harvey Chute (read to review).
8) The Man who was Thursday: A Nightmare, by C.K. Chesterton (read for British Lit. Eh.).