Yeah, it’s been a while since I posted anything but a book review. I’ll work on that this week. Promise. Right now, here’s what I read in May. (Quite a few books as a reward for living through the semester.)
- The Cresswell Plot, by Eliza Wass (for review.)
- Fried Chicken and Gravy, by Sherri Schoenborn Murray. (This was actually a really cute, sweet book. I enjoyed it.)
- The Scarlett Pimpernel, by Emmuska Orczy. (No idea why I’d never read this, but it was great.)
- Close Enough to Hear God Breathe, by Greg Paul.
- Smoke, by Dan Vyletea (for review.)
- A Trail of Fire, by Diana Gabaldon. (Love these books.)
- The Raven King, by Maggie Stiefvater. (Fantastic author. Fantastic series. Sad it’s over.)
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism, by Grady Hendrix (for review).
- Someone Else’s Love Story, by Joshilyn Jackson
- Mug Shot, by Caroline Fardig (for review).
- Anything You Want, by Geoff Harbach (for review).
- Echoes of Silence, by Elana Johnson (for review on Amazon).
- A Drop in the Ocean, by Jenni Ogden (for review, plus author interview).
- The Never-Open Desert Diner, by James Anderson (for review).
- Jackson’s Trust, by Violet Duke (for review).
- Gods in Alabama, by Joshilyn Jackson (Re-read and remembered how fantastic this book is.)