In no particular order:
- I’m tired.
- I have too many other things that have to be done.
- I have homework.
- I have a 4-day weekend, so I still have 2 writing days available.
- I have two essays to write (So, some writing).
- I can’t concentrate for longer than 5 minutes at a time.
- I’m a horrible procrastinator.
- I’m also an optimist (As in “I totally have plenty of time to get everything done.” I don’t, actually.)
- I’d rather take a nap. (Done.)
- I need an outline and some worldbuilding done before I write anything else.